1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We don’t have a fucking doorbell

Thảo luận trong 'Nhà Đất Bán' bắt đầu bởi hoangmao300, 26/12/18.

1. hoangmao300

hoangmao300

Tham gia ngày:
    30/12/17
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Giới tính:
    Nữ
    Trang chủ:
    So a couple of yrs I moved out of state with a boyfriend. Was super excited about it but with reason had anxiety about simply being so much from family and friends. One of the ways my anxiety was coming out was with nightmares and night terrors. I'd wake up violently sitting up in a cold sweat, gasping and whatnot. On one particular night I'd woken up the sound of our doorbell ringing. Which at four in the morning is fucking nerve wracking. So I shook my boyfriend fully awake and informed him I heard the doorbell as well as to go check it because I was scared. He quickly jumps up. Puts on clothes and grabs a bat. Goes all the way to the front door and opens it. I, scared shitless, am peeking nearby watching it all go down. I see him step outside and I nervously await the verdict of the scenario when I hear him call out to me. Babe? And I respond real shaky, Yes? He stands in the doorway with a real frustrated tired appearance in his eyes and states, We don't have a fucking doorbell.

Chia sẻ trang này